Parents, please click here to participate in the 2015 School Survey!
This week your student will receive the 2015 School Survey for Families from Baltimore City Schools. This survey is an important opportunity to give us your opinion about the atmosphere of our school, and helps us create the best learning environment possible. Your feedback is very important and appreciated!
- Our goal is to have 225 or more of our families return these surveys.
- Complete the survey and return it to school in the envelope provided as soon as possible, but before February 27. You can return the survey to school, mail it in with the envelope provided, or complete it online.
- The link to complete the survey online is: www.k12insight.com/SchoolSurveyParent
- Our school number is 327.
- If we reach our school’s goal of 225 surveys, all classes will receive a Popcorn Party! If we exceed our goal and receive 250 surveys, all students will have an out of uniform day!
Thank you so much for your support of our work here at PPPCS! We appreciate the time you give to help us achieve excellence as a school and provide the best possible services to our school community.
If you have any questions about the School Survey, please contact Dr. Liz Obara, Community School Coordinator, at 410 558 1230 ext 374.