PPPCS is currently building its elective offerings for the Fall 2014 semester and is in search of teachers. Do you, or someone you know, have a unique talent, hobby, or subject matter expertise to share? Electives are offered every Wednesday from 11:00-12:00pm to a small group of mixed grade middle school students. The fall semester elective runs from Wednesday, September 3rd to Wednesday, January 14th. For more information, or if you have suggestions for courses or teachers, please contact the middle grades assistant principal, Ms. Augustine, at email@example.com.
Family Learning Parties
Learning Parties are interactive, hands-on, parent/child “parties” that promote young children’s development of school readiness skills, based on the belief that parents are their child’s first teacher. Learning Parties teach parents how to make everyday moments, “learning moments”, through playing, singing, talking, reading, and engaging in fun activities. For parents of children up to age 5.
- Learning Party # 1: July 10, 2014: Math
- Learning Party # 2: July 16, 2014: Language and Literacy
- Learning Party # 3: July 22, 2014: Science
- Learning Party # 4: July 28, 2014: “Kindergarten Here I Come!”
Location: Patterson Park Public Charter School - Classroom TBD
- Free Materials!
- A great chance to meet families in the neighborhood and PPPCS teachers!
- Learn fun activities to do at home!
Please RSVP to Alison Aliberti or the front office! Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 410-558-1230 ext. 363